InfoSoup digital services are open to you even while we are closed. If you don't have a library card with us, sign up online for an InfoSoup Library card and library staff will contact you as soon as possible with a temporary library card number and PIN that will give you access to all the InfoSoup digital resources.
From InfoSoup , you can access:
- Wisconsin's Digital Library - OverDrive Collections or downloadable ebooks and audiobooks
- RB Digital Audiobooks – over 900 audiobooks, most available without any wait.
- RB Digital Magazines – over 100 popular digitized magazines
- TumbleBook Library – ebooks for kids
- Ancestry Library, HeritageQuest and Newspaper Archives for genealogy research
- Learn more at: https://infosoup.info/digital
To register for a card:
- Complete the online application at: https://www.infosoup.org/selfreg
- Enter a valid email address and phone number when registering online. This is how we will contact you.
- As soon as possible, library staff will contact you with your library card number and PIN so you can access our online resources.
Once the Library opens again you can stop in with your identification and we will give you your new card.
All InfoSoup Libraries are now closed.
In an effort to decrease the spread of the COVID-19, the following steps have been enacted:
- Starting March 18th, all deliveries between libraries have been canceled
- Holds will not be filled during this time. Items currently on the hold shelf for you will remain there until your library reopens. If you do get an automated email message about picking up a hold or about an overdue item, please ignore it.
- Holds may still be placed during this time, though they will not be filled.
- ALL MATERIALS HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN EXTENDED DUE DATE; no items will be due at this time and no fines should accrue. If a fine does accrue by mistake, the fine will be waived by the library.
- All EXPIRING LIBRARY CARDS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED
- PLEASE KEEP ALL LIBRARY MATERIALS AT HOME until we resume services.
Online Services Available
While libraries are closed, please take advantage of our online materials. Online resources include Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive eBooks & Audiobooks), RB Digital Audiobooks and Magazines, and TumbleBooks Library. For OverDrive materials, we recommend the Libby app for use on your mobile device.
While Wisconsin's Digital Library is the largest collection of eBooks and Audiobooks, it is also the most popular and waiting lists for some items can be long. Most of our other collections, however, have no waiting list for items. Learn more at:
InfoSoup Libraries Closed: Please check your library's website and facebook pages for the latest updates.
|InfoSoup Libraries||Status||Curbside Pickup|
|Door County Branches||Closed||No|
|Door Co. Sturgeon Bay||Closed||No|
Since 1963, the PEN America Literary Awards have honored many of the most outstanding voices in literature across diverse genres. 2020 Winners were announced at a ceremony on March 2. Check out our PEN Literary Awards booklist to find some of the 2020 Winners and finalists in InfoSoup. The top prize, the PEN/Jean Stein Book Award, "recognizes a book-length work of any genre for its originality, merit, and impact, which has broken new ground by reshaping the boundaries of its form and signaling strong potential for lasting influence. To view all the award categories and to learn more, visit the PEN America Literary Awards page.
Your response matters. The 2020 Census is right around the corner and getting a complete and accurate count requires everyone’s help. From health clinics, fire departments and schools to even roads and highways, the census will shape many different aspects of our communities. Tune into your local news station on March 4th to learn how to march forth and be counted.
Each year, usually in January, the American Library Association (ALA) honors books and media for children and teens. The oldest and best known of these awards are the Caldecott and Newbery Medal. Check out our Children's Book Awards page our Award Winning Books for Teens page for this years ALA winners and honor books and to learn more about the awards.
The 2020 Census marks the first time there will be a widely available online response option. Have qusestions about the 2020 census? Want to learn more about how the online option works? Check out our 2020 Census page for quick links to commonly asked questions about the census.