Thinking about learning to play an instrument? Looking to sharpen your playing skills? If so, ArtistWorks maybe just be the thing for you. ArtistWorks for Libraries provides world-class voice and instrumental instruction through self-paced video lessons from industry and Grammy Award–winning music professionals. All for free with your library card! ArtistWorks offers beginning and intermediate instruction in a wide variety of instruments and styles. You can view a list of classes and instructors or visit the InfoSoup RB Digital web site (or download the RB Digital App) to take a look at the video classes offered. You can sign in with the same login you use for RB Digital Audiobooks and Magazines or register for a new account if you don't use those services. Just follow the instruction on the web site and/or app to register and sign in.
Expert Auto Service and Repair Information
Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, Auto Repair Source™ provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls, and more.
Up-to-Date Information, Intelligent Search
Designed for touch-enabled devices such as laptops and tablets, Auto Repair Source™ offers a user-friendly search experience and access to a wealth of information to help users diagnose, repair and maintain today's complex vehicles. Diagrams and images can be easily magnified and printed
Auto Repair Source™contains the following:
- Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Component location diagrams for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a mechanical repair shop
- Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), flowcharts and step-by-step diagnostic instructions covering powertrain, chassis, body, and network communication
- Part numbers, diagrams and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer-suggested retail price to help users validate the cost of repairs and identify all iterations of a part number or part status (current, superseded, split, discontinued
Auto Repair Source Tutorial
UPDATE: Power has been restored. All InfoSoup services should now be available. Thank you for your patience.
Due to a WE Energies scheduled power outage that will affect the Appleton Public Library building, the InfoSoup catalog will be unavailable from 1:30 pm on Saturday, August 17th until sometime Sunday morning (August 18th) around 7:00 am to 8:00 am. OverDrive users will also not be able to checkout new material during this time.