All InfoSoup Libraries are now closed.
In an effort to decrease the spread of the COVID-19, the following steps have been enacted:
- Starting March 18th, all deliveries between libraries have been canceled
- Holds will not be filled during this time. Items currently on the hold shelf for you will remain there until your library reopens. If you do get an automated email message about picking up a hold or about an overdue item, please ignore it.
- Holds may still be placed during this time, though they will not be filled.
- ALL MATERIALS HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN EXTENDED DUE DATE; no items will be due at this time and no fines should accrue. If a fine does accrue by mistake, the fine will be waived by the library.
- All EXPIRING LIBRARY CARDS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED
- PLEASE KEEP ALL LIBRARY MATERIALS AT HOME until we resume services.
Online Services Available
While libraries are closed, please take advantage of our online materials. Online resources include Wisconsin's Digital Library (OverDrive eBooks & Audiobooks), RB Digital Audiobooks and Magazines, and TumbleBooks Library. For OverDrive materials, we recommend the Libby app for use on your mobile device.
While Wisconsin's Digital Library is the largest collection of eBooks and Audiobooks, it is also the most popular and waiting lists for some items can be long. Most of our other collections, however, have no waiting list for items. Learn more at:
InfoSoup Libraries Closed: Please check your library's website and facebook pages for the latest updates.
|InfoSoup Libraries||Status||Curbside Pickup|
|Door County Branches||Closed||No|
|Door Co. Sturgeon Bay||Closed||No|