Apply for a Library Card Online
Note: If you have forgotten your PIN (and your library account has a current email address listed) you can reset your PIN at: https://www.infosoup.org/pinreset. If the PIN reset doesn't work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
InfoSoup digital services are open to you even while we are closed. If you don't have a library card with us, sign up online for an InfoSoup Library card and library staff will contact you as soon as possible with a temporary library card number and PIN that will give you access to all the InfoSoup digital resources. If you have a card but don't know your library card number or cannot reset your PIN, or if you get a Registration error, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
From InfoSoup , you can access:
- Wisconsin's Digital Library - OverDrive Collections or downloadable ebooks and audiobooks
- RB Digital Audiobooks – over 900 audiobooks, most available without any wait.
- RB Digital Magazines – over 100 popular digitized magazines
- TumbleBook Library – ebooks for kids
- Ancestry Library, HeritageQuest and Newspaper Archives for genealogy research
- Learn more at: https://infosoup.info/digital
To register for a card:
- Complete the online application at: https://www.infosoup.org/selfreg
- Enter a valid email address and phone number when registering online. This is how we will contact you.
- As soon as possible, library staff will contact you with your library card number and PIN so you can access our online resources.
Once the Library opens again you can stop in with your identification and we will give you your new card.