Thinking about learning to play an instrument? Looking to sharpen your playing skills? If so, ArtistWorks maybe just be the thing for you. ArtistWorks for Libraries provides world-class voice and instrumental instruction through self-paced video lessons from industry and Grammy Award–winning music professionals. All for free with your library card! ArtistWorks offers beginning and intermediate instruction in a wide variety of instruments and styles. You can view a list of classes and instructors or visit the InfoSoup RB Digital web site (or download the RB Digital App) to take a look at the video classes offered. You can sign in with the same login you use for RB Digital Audiobooks and Magazines or register for a new account if you don't use those services. Just follow the instruction on the web site and/or app to register and sign in.
Expert Auto Service and Repair Information
Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, Auto Repair Source™ provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls, and more.
Up-to-Date Information, Intelligent Search
Designed for touch-enabled devices such as laptops and tablets, Auto Repair Source™ offers a user-friendly search experience and access to a wealth of information to help users diagnose, repair and maintain today's complex vehicles. Diagrams and images can be easily magnified and printed
Auto Repair Source™contains the following:
- Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Component location diagrams for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a mechanical repair shop
- Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), flowcharts and step-by-step diagnostic instructions covering powertrain, chassis, body, and network communication
- Part numbers, diagrams and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer-suggested retail price to help users validate the cost of repairs and identify all iterations of a part number or part status (current, superseded, split, discontinued
Auto Repair Source Tutorial
InfoSoup users have online access to thousands of historic and current newspapers, including hundreds of Wisconsin newspapers. These newspapers, unfortunately, are not all in one place. Whether doing genealogy and historical research or looking to keep up with the latest regional, national, or international news, our InfoSoup guide Online Newspapers: Historic & Current will help you identify the best resources for your task.
The Wisconsin Public Library Consortium (WPLC) seeks your valued feedback on your experience with and the collection of materials in Wisconsin's Digital Library. Your input will help guide us as we continue to grow and develop the collection of ebooks, audiobooks, and other digital materials so it is most relevant to Wisconsin library patrons.
This survey is performed annually, and some questions are repeated from year to year. It will take an average of 10-15 minutes to complete and is available through February 28th. Your help is greatly appreciated.