Expert Auto Service and Repair Information
Powered by the automotive experts at MOTOR, Auto Repair Source™ provides the most accurate, authoritative and up-to-date service and repair information for thousands of domestic and imported vehicles. All content comes from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and includes step-by-step repair information, diagrams, maintenance schedules, parts and labor estimates, service bulletins and recalls, and more.
Up-to-Date Information, Intelligent Search
Designed for touch-enabled devices such as laptops and tablets, Auto Repair Source™ offers a user-friendly search experience and access to a wealth of information to help users diagnose, repair and maintain today's complex vehicles. Diagrams and images can be easily magnified and printed
Auto Repair Source™contains the following:
- Service information optimized for the most common maintenance and repair operations
- Technical service bulletins and recall notices
- Component location diagrams for most domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- Precise and comprehensive wiring diagrams for all systems
- Maintenance schedules and estimated labor times for the most commonly performed operations in a mechanical repair shop
- Engineering specifications/standards for the most common repairs and adjustments
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), flowcharts and step-by-step diagnostic instructions covering powertrain, chassis, body, and network communication
- Part numbers, diagrams and pricing for thousands of the most commonly replaced parts, including manufacturer-suggested retail price to help users validate the cost of repairs and identify all iterations of a part number or part status (current, superseded, split, discontinued
Auto Repair Source Tutorial
InfoSoup users have online access to thousands of historic and current newspapers, including hundreds of Wisconsin newspapers. These newspapers, unfortunately, are not all in one place. Whether doing genealogy and historical research or looking to keep up with the latest regional, national, or international news, our InfoSoup guide Online Newspapers: Historic & Current will help you identify the best resources for your task.
The Wisconsin Public Library Consortium (WPLC) seeks your valued feedback on your experience with and the collection of materials in Wisconsin's Digital Library. Your input will help guide us as we continue to grow and develop the collection of ebooks, audiobooks, and other digital materials so it is most relevant to Wisconsin library patrons.
This survey is performed annually, and some questions are repeated from year to year. It will take an average of 10-15 minutes to complete and is available through February 28th. Your help is greatly appreciated.
UPDATE 2/5/2019: Most of the magazines that are still available are now showing the current issue. We apologize for this disruption of service and hope this issue will not happen again.
There has been, unfortunately, a number of technical problems recently with the RB Digital Magazine service. The result is that current issues of magazines have not been added since early January. The vendor is working to resolve the problem and we hope that the new issues will be available soon.
We have also been notified that, because of publisher restrictions, current issues of following titles will no longer be included in the RB Digital Magazines collection. In addition, two other titles, Redbook and Seventeen will be ceasing publication in 2019. Back issues of these magazines will remain available, but no new issues will be added. We apologize for the loss of this content and for the technical issues affecting all content on the site.
- All recipes
- American Patchwork & Quilting
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Diabetic Living
- Do It Yourself
- Eating Well
- Family Circle
- Martha Stewart Living
- Martha Stewart Weddings
- Midwest Living
- Rachael Ray Every Day
- Redbook (ceasing publication)
- Seventeen (ceasing publication)
- Successful Farming
Check out the latest What's Simmering video! In this episode, Amanda shares some tips on some of the great services available to InfoSoup library card holders.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- InfoSoup Library Directory
- RB Digital Audio Books
- OverDrive (Audiobooks and eBooks)
- Wiscat (find items not in Infosoup)
- Request a purchase
- InfoSoup Online Research and Homework Help Tools
Or just visit InfoSoup.org and search the catalog or browse the many e-resources, all available for free with your library card.